Updated February 2022 – We always have a long shopping list at the Shelter! Donated items can be dropped off at the shelter located at 56 Broad Street in Quincy during adoption hours and left with any of our Volunteers.
Gift cards (for any amount) to Stop & Shop, Petco, Pet Supplies Plus or Walmart!
Please note: We are not able to accept blankets, comforters, or pillows.
We do accept clean towels, facecloths, sheets and pillow cases
- Any brand of dry cat food for our feral pantry (open bags ok!)
- Stewart Pro-Treat – The Original Freeze Dried Training Treat
- Cat Treats to help the kitties come to the front of the cage.
- Fancy Feast Adult Cat – for our Shelter Residents
- Purina Pro Plan cans of dog food
- Cat or Dog Toys
- Paper Towels
- Any HE brand laundry detergent (must be High Efficiency)
- “Yesterday’s News” Cat Litter
- NEW Plastic litter boxes and NEW plastic litter scoops with tags and stickers (litter boxes cannot be used)
- Postage stamps
- Plush Squeaky Toys for dogs or cats
- Office Supplies like Paper/Pens are always welcome!
Click here to view our wish list on smile.Amazon.com
Click here to view our wish list on sanctuarysupplies.com
And, of course, your tax-deductible cash donations allow us to purchase items ourselves when they are needed.
Checks can be mailed to:
Quincy Animal Shelter
P.O. Box 690088
Quincy, MA 02269-0088