Updated June 2020 – We always have a long shopping list at the Shelter! Donated items can be dropped off at the shelter located at 56 Broad Street in Quincy during adoption hours and left with any of our Volunteers.
Gift cards (for any amount) to Stop & Shop, Petco, Pet Supplies Plus or Walmart!
Please note: We are not able to accept blankets, comforters, or pillows.
We do accept clean towels, facecloths, sheets and pillow cases
- Any brand of dry cat food for our feral pantry (open bags ok!)
- Stewart Pro-Treat – The Original Freeze Dried Training Treat
- Fancy Feast Adult Cat – for our Shelter Residents
- Cat Toys
- Paper Towels
- Any HE brand laundry detergent (must be High Efficiency)
- “Yesterday’s News” Cat Litter
- Kong Dog Toy – Medium and Large (recommended by Spots.com)
- Interactive dog toys like Buster Cubes and balls (no tennis) (unbreakoball, Chuckit! Balls)
- NEW Plastic litter boxes and NEW plastic litter scoops with tags and stickers (litter boxes cannot be used)
- Postage stamps
- Jolly Ball dog toys, Boomer Ball dog toys
- Plush Squeaky Toys for dogs or cats
Click here to view our wish list on smile.Amazon.com
Click here to view our wish list on sanctuarysupplies.com
And, of course, your tax-deductible cash donations allow us to purchase items ourselves when they are needed.
Checks can be mailed to:
Quincy Animal Shelter
P.O. Box 690088
Quincy, MA 02269-0088