Updated April 2019 – We always have a long shopping list at the Shelter! Donated items can be dropped off at the shelter located at 56 Broad Street in Quincy during adoption hours and left with any of our Volunteers.
Gift cards (for any amount) to Stop & Shop, Petco, Pet Supplies Plus or Walmart!
Please note: We are not able to accept blankets, comforters, or pillows.
We do accept clean towels, facecloths, sheets and pillow cases
- Cans of Alpo wet dog food (on our Amazon wishlist)
- Any brand of dry cat food for our feral pantry (open bags ok!)
- Non Clumping litter for our kittens
- Paper Towels
- Fancy Feast Turkey Kitten food – cans
- Any HE brand laundry detergent (must be High Efficiency)
- Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls or Redbarn Food Rolls
- Fancy Feast Adult Cat – for our Shelter Residents
- Cat Toys
- “Yesterday’s News” Cat Litter
- Interactive dog toys like Buster Cubes and balls (no tennis) (unbreakoball, Chuckit! Balls)
- NEW Plastic litter boxes and NEW plastic litter scoops with tags and stickers (litter boxes cannot be used)
- Postage stamps
- Jolly Ball dog toys, Boomer Ball dog toys
- Kong Dog Toy – Medium and Large
- Plush Squeaky Toys for dogs or cats
Click here to view our wish list on smile.Amazon.com
Click here to view our wish list on sanctuarysupplies.com
And, of course, your tax-deductible cash donations allow us to purchase items ourselves when they are needed.
Checks can be mailed to:
Quincy Animal Shelter
P.O. Box 690088
Quincy, MA 02269-0088