Updated March 2023 – We always have a long shopping list at the Shelter! Donated items can be dropped off at the shelter located at 440R East Squantum Street in Quincy and left with any of our Volunteers.
Gift cards (for any amount) to Stop & Shop, Petco, Pet Supplies Plus or Walmart!
Please note: We are not able to accept blankets, comforters, or pillows.
We do accept clean towels, facecloths, sheets and pillow cases. At this time we do not need any dog food, large dog beds, or cat trees.
- Paper Towels
- Cat Traps by Tru Catch Traps – models: 30 LTD (Light Duty Animal Trap), Tuffy 24 (kitten trap), TD-2 (Small Trap Divider)
- Stewart Pro-Treat – The Original Freeze Dried Training Treat
- Cat Treats to help the kitties come to the front of the cage.
- Any HE brand laundry detergent (must be High Efficiency)
- “Fresh News” Cat Litter, or any non scented newspaper litter
- NEW Plastic litter boxes and NEW plastic litter scoops with tags and stickers (litter boxes cannot be used)
- Postage stamps
- Office Supplies like Paper/Pens are always welcome!
- Dog toys and Cat toys are always a hit!
Click here to view our wish list on smile.Amazon.com
Click here to view our wish list on sanctuarysupplies.com
And, of course, your tax-deductible cash donations allow us to purchase items ourselves when they are needed.
Checks can be mailed to:
Quincy Animal Shelter
P.O. Box 690088
Quincy, MA 02269-0088