Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Quincy Animal Shelter!
Volunteers are the backbone of our efforts to improve the lives of the animals in our care.
How to Volunteer
- Review our available positions and descriptions.
- Download a Volunteer Application (PDF) and either email it as an attachment to email@example.com, or mail it to: Quincy Animal Shelter, Attn: Volunteer Manager, P.O. Box 690088, Quincy, MA 02269 . Be sure to note your availability and preferences for positions. Please understand that completion of this application does not assure placement.
Requirements & Guidelines:
- Cat Care Volunteer
- Dog Care Volunteer
- Adoption Greeter
- Feral Cat Volunteer
- Foster Care Volunteer
- General Volunteer Guidelines
- Be at least 18 years old to work with the animals (under 18? You can still help!)
- Be able to commit to one consistent shift per week for a minimum of 6 months if volunteering in daily shelter operations.
Feral Cat Manager
QAS is looking for assistance with feral cats please contact QAS Director by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need assistance with feral cats in your neighborhood please contact the Animal Rescue League of Boston, Community Cats program by clicking here.
Do you have a special skill (Photography? Writing? Event Planning?)
Contact email@example.com for more information.